Heishin's products are used in conveying, drawing, mixing, and filling beverages, confectionery, and fermented or brewed foods.
The foods we eat are many and varied, including beverages, confectionery, bread, meat, fish and meat paste, frozen and other ready-made packed food, brews, condiments, dairy products, and delicatessen. Heishin PC Pumps have been adopted by food production sites that handle high-viscosity fluids, fluids with low fluidity, fluids with solids, fiber and/or bubbles, and delicate fluids with texture and flavors that are difficult to preserve.
- At beverage plants...Tangerine pulp is conveyed over 30 meters to the reservoir tank
- At beverage plants...Crushed apples are conveyed 4 meters vertically and 8 meters horizontally to juice extractors
- At wineries...Pressed grapes are conveyed to separators
- At yogurt factories...Yogurt is extracted from aseptic tanks and continuously supplied to mixers
- At miso paste factories...Raw miso paste is conveyed through a pipe to the next process